- He was spotted by police driving dangerously in a car with two flat tyres.
- When pulled over he was found to be driving an unregistered and uninsured car.
- The driver had been involved in a hit-run incident a few minutes before.
- The car was already under a defect notice.
- He was also driving while disqualified and when blood tested returned a positive drug result.
- The driver was also wanted for breaching bail conditions.
But the craziest part is the car he was driving had no steering wheel. Instead he had attached a vice-grip to the steering column and was using it to steer!